Monroe County Tennessee: Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick, III Arrested
by: jb williams | published: 04 02, 2010
Retired Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III, a citizen of Monroe County Tennessee, attempted to affect a legal citizen’s arrest this morning as the new 2010 Monroe County Grand Jury convened for the first time.
Fitzpatrick’s actions were peaceful and supported by US and Tennessee Constitutional Law concerning a citizen’s right to expose government corruption, and affect a citizen’s arrest, especially when concerning individuals in government who are unlikely to ever expose their own corruption or arrest themselves.
Fitzpatrick has been seeking justice in Monroe County for quite some time now, and I have been following those efforts. Background and the string of events leading up to Mr. Fitzpatrick’s arrest can be followed in my previous columns on the subject.
- Is Obama Guilty of Treason? - Jun 10, 2009
- Why Commander Fitzpatrick Is NOT Guilty of Mutiny! - Jun 13, 2009
- Why the Founding Fathers Were “Birthers” - Aug 1, 2009
- Tennessee Grand Jury Joins DOJ in Obstructing Justice - Sep 9, 2009
- The Theory is Now a Conspiracy And Facts Don’t Lie - Sep 10, 2009
- The Theory is Now a Conspiracy—II - Sep 15, 2009
- DNC Failed to Certify Obama as Eligible in MOST States! - Sep 25, 2009
- How Crazy are those “Birthers?” - Oct 15, 2009
- Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury - Nov 28, 2009
- Monroe County Grand Jury Still Sitting on Treason Case - Dec 16, 2009
- Monroe County Tennessee Still in Treason Spotlight - Jan 2, 2010
After months of trying to get what could be the most important question of our time answered in an open court, it became clear that something was very wrong with the justice system, not only in Washington DC, but in little ole Monroe County Tennessee as well.
The US Grand Jury Institute (USGJI) investigated events in Monroe County and issued a full report which is posted on Fitzpatrick’s web site, The Jag Hunter.
In brief, USGJI found that the Grand Jury in Monroe County Tennessee was nothing more than a good ole boy club set up to deny justice, rather than uphold the state or US Constitutional process of fair and impartial justice, with a Jury Foreman who had held that maximum TWO YEAR position for twenty-seven years now.
Many more illegal anomalies were identified by the USGJI, all of which are explained in detail in their investigative brief.
Void of any other peaceful alternatives in his search for justice, Lt. Commander Fitzpatrick III attempted to arrest members of the Monroe County government this morning, for what Fitzpatrick has alleged to be acts of corruption on a grand scale in his local community.
In return for his efforts to expose local corruption in the Monroe County justice system, Fitzpatrick himself was arrested this morning. 
The American people have NO right to ask their president who or what he is… not even if you are a retired Navy Commander, or a top doctor and Lt. Colonel in the US Army. 
If a US citizen dares to expose government corruption, it is likely to be the citizen who will be charged with a crime…
Lt. Commander Fitzpatrick III was arrested in Monroe County early this morning and as of my most recent query to the Monroe County Sheriff’s office moments before releasing this report, Sgt. Lynn states that Fitzpatrick is “passively resisting” processing, but is expected to be arraigned on the following four charges tomorrow morning.
1. Disturbing a meeting by interrupting a Grand Jury while in session, to arrest the jury Foreman Gary Pettway.
2. Inciting a riot by gathering a reported five supporters to video the arrest attempt.
3. Resisting arrest.
4. Disorderly Conduct
Further information will be forthcoming as events unfold.
 Video of Fitzpatrick Arrest - http://qik.com/video/5791955?ref=nf
add a comment
The Tennessee Republican Assembly Joins Resolution Against Sen Alexander's National Internet Sales Tax Mandate
03 31, 2013
05 29, 2011
05 29, 2011
05 13, 2011
05 13, 2011
by: j. grant swank, jr | 07, 01 2008
Anti-American George Soros and Unions Attempting to Put Power of CA Redistricting in Their Own Hands
by: warner todd huston | 10, 18 2010
by: warner todd huston | 04, 26 2010
by: jb williams | 09, 07 2011
by: jb williams | 07, 17 2010